Monday, April 21, 2008

Barnes & Noble

Last Thursday, I got to spend some time at the Lynchburg Barnes & Noble with Dianne and Linda. Dianne asked for some help on learning to crochet the edge on the awesome linnen shawl she knitted. Regardless of what she says, she took to crocheting very quickly. The linnen yarn she was using seemed to like to split more than stay together which made for tricky work.
It's always nice to be able to take a break, knit, relax, and spend time with good friends.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm telling you, I'm just green green green! I love Dianne... I simply love her... you're both so very lucky to get to hang... :^D

Dianne said...

You're much too complimentary..but it was such fun to watch your speedy little fingers whip that crochet out..it may be some time before I play with the Linen Goddess again..I don't think she is for the amateur...
And just for your benefit Marianne..I loves you too..bunches and you would blend ever so nicely with our group..I just know!
I think we're all KnitSisters of the Heart~

Dana said...

I second Marianne! Pea green with envy here. Dianne stopped by the office to drop off the festival posters and then said, "Barnes & Noble - - Lara & Linda." Despite my jealously though, I'm glad y'all had fun. LOL :)

Spinning Lara said...

Im so glad to have such wonderful friends to spend time with :)